You actually can specify data directory, config file parameter: db.directory = “database”, and index.directory = “index”. But you can also run FullNode.jar and SolidityNode.jar in different directories, and totally separate the data and log files. Remember to change the ports on config.conf, as two applications can’t run on the same port.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to calculate my own address with the private key generated according to the file?
- Can nodes serve as wallets?
- Do I need to delete other addresses when replacing genesis.block.witnesses under config.conf with the address string given upon registration on https://tronscan.org?
- Does java-tron.jar need to be deployed?
- How to deal with a Node Startup Exception?
- Can Solidity Node and Full Node be employed on the same machine? Since we can't specify data directory, will there be consequences to the two node's sharing data?
- How to prevent Full Node syncing from being stuck on a particular block?
- Why is Full Node not syncing?