There is no need to delete. However, those addresses will be part of your network too, and useless if you don’ t have their private key. Att: Zion, Sun, and Blackhole Accounts cannot be deleted from the genesis block config file. However, you can change their addresses.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to calculate my own address with the private key generated according to the file?
- Can nodes serve as wallets?
- Do I need to delete other addresses when replacing genesis.block.witnesses under config.conf with the address string given upon registration on https://tronscan.org?
- Does java-tron.jar need to be deployed?
- How to deal with a Node Startup Exception?
- Can Solidity Node and Full Node be employed on the same machine? Since we can't specify data directory, will there be consequences to the two node's sharing data?
- How to prevent Full Node syncing from being stuck on a particular block?
- Why is Full Node not syncing?