Time-stamp is set by the person who sent the transaction. If it is not set, the default is 0, and will not be displayed. If it is set, it will be displayed. This field is not entirely accurate, as the sorting is from old to new (ascending).
Articles in this section
- How does Solidity Node determine if a block is confirmed?
- Why is there no time field in the transaction record returned by API walletextension/gettransactionstothis?
- If the transaction's txid has not been found, under what circumstances should the transfer be considered failed?
- What does the error TRANSACTION_EXPIRATION_ERROR mean?
- How would I know if the transaction recording process on the Full Node failed?
- How do I determine if the transaction is safe?
- How do I set the reference block?
- What do the parameters of the Transfer Signature mean?
- How do I convert a Tron address to hexString?
- What is the difference between createAddress & generateAddress?