Set your own private key in the configuration file. With a successful vote a block will be produced.
Articles in this section
- How do I specify the data storage directory when I activate my node?
- Information on my node is not included in either of the two configuration nodes, namely build/resources/main/config.conf and build/resources/main/config.conf in the wallet. Is it still possible to discover my node and proceed to block production?
- Does the status of Super Representatives only last for 24 hours?
- Does voting consume TRX?
- What does the community support plan in the guidelines refer to?
- Will TRX rewards be distributed evenly among the 27 Super Representatives or based on their hash-rate?
- Is there a threshold for the daily election of 27 Super Representatives?
- Since TRX is required to obtain the right to vote, do we need to deposit a certain amount of TRX into Tronscan wallet?
- The amount of votes one holds is equivalent to the amount of his/her holding of TRX, so can one vote be made for one TRX?
- Why I can’t see any votes for my node at https://tronscan.org/#/network even though I’ve just submitted 2 million votes for it in the current voting round?