Call the API getTransactionById on SolidityNode. If the API can query the transaction, then the transaction is safe.
Articles in this section
- How does Solidity Node determine if a block is confirmed?
- Why is there no time field in the transaction record returned by API walletextension/gettransactionstothis?
- If the transaction's txid has not been found, under what circumstances should the transfer be considered failed?
- What does the error TRANSACTION_EXPIRATION_ERROR mean?
- How would I know if the transaction recording process on the Full Node failed?
- How do I determine if the transaction is safe?
- How do I set the reference block?
- What do the parameters of the Transfer Signature mean?
- How do I convert a Tron address to hexString?
- What is the difference between createAddress & generateAddress?