The transaction creation time is more than one minute; If it is a transaction created by our API, the default setting is one minute and the field can be modified before the signature. The maximum cannot exceed one day; How to set: there is a timeout field in the transaction, set to milliseconds format.
Articles in this section
- How does Solidity Node determine if a block is confirmed?
- Why is there no time field in the transaction record returned by API walletextension/gettransactionstothis?
- If the transaction's txid has not been found, under what circumstances should the transfer be considered failed?
- What does the error TRANSACTION_EXPIRATION_ERROR mean?
- How would I know if the transaction recording process on the Full Node failed?
- How do I determine if the transaction is safe?
- How do I set the reference block?
- What do the parameters of the Transfer Signature mean?
- How do I convert a Tron address to hexString?
- What is the difference between createAddress & generateAddress?